PVEL, NREL, Sandia, ISC Konstanz and the organizers of the bifiPV Workshop are pleased to host the free virtual BifiPV Workshop event on Monday and Tuesday,
July 27th from 8-10:30 AM PDT
July 28th from 2-4:30 PM PDT
Our agenda brings you the best of the talks from the postponed BifiPV Hangzhou and BifiPV San Francisco Area events. The selected presentations represent recent, relevant research in the fast-paced world of bifacial PV.
The talks are organized into four sessions with time reserved for Q&A:
SESSION 1: BIFIPV TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
SESSION 2: FIELD RESULTS AND VALIDATION
SESSION 3: REAL-WORLD WORLD INSIGHTS
SESSION 4: RELIABILITY & STANDARDS
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Jenya Meydbray (PVEL) “Bifacial Bake-off: Comparing Technologies and Manufacturers “
- Alex Barrows (ExaWatt): “Industry Trends in Bifacial cell and Module Technology”
- Liu Zhifeng (Jolywood) “n-type Bifacial Technology: Data from Various Bifacial PV Systems”
- Kyumin Lee (Array Technologies) “Field Testing Meets Modeling: Validated Data on Bifacial Solar Performance”
- Silvana Ayala Pelaez (NREL): “Ultimate Bifacial Showdown: 75kW Field Results”
- Radovan Kopecek (ISC Konstanz): “Bifacial PV: Chances and Challenges”
- Hongbin Fang (Longi): “Multi GW Bifacial Module Deployment Globally”
- Elías Urrejola (AtaMoS-TeC): “ATAMOSTEC: Bifacial PV Development for Low LCOE and Field Experience”
- Kaushik Roy Choudhury (Dupont): “Performance and Long-term Durability of Transparent Backsheets for Bifacial PV Applications”
- Keith McIntosh (PVLighthouse): [ How the PVSyst inputs for bifacial systems depend on conditions”
- Mauro Pravettoni (SERIS): “Testing the Tests: Conclusions of the International Bifacial Round-Robin”
- Mireia Jimenez (Soltec): (pending title)
Please join us by registering for your complimentary pass HERE. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at BifacialPV.Workshop@nrel.gov with any questions, and we look forward to connecting with you on July 27 and 28th!