Don’t miss out! The April 10th DEADLINE!! is fast approaching for the the early bird registration and more importantly for the room block at the meeting hotel. Rooms will likely NOT be available if you wait until after April 10th.
This workshop should not be missed. Preliminary Program is now available! 8th PVPMC Workshop Program (614 downloads) Some of the important highlights include the following:
- Learn about updates being made to popular PV modeling programs such as PVsyst, Helioscope, PV*SOL, PlantPredict, Aurora, and SAM.
- Learn about inter-annual irradiance variability and geographic dependencies of satellite irradiance uncertainty from two major suppliers (Clean Power Research and SolarGIS)
- Learn about the newest and most effective methods for monitoring and managing operating PV plants.
- Hear about how real bifacial PV systems perform in the field and learn about progress being made towards predicting their performance.
- Participate in the 2nd PVLIB User’s group meeting