Co-sponsored by Sandia National Laboratories, GroundWork Renewables and CFV Labs, this two-day workshop scheduled for October 19th and 20th in Salt Lake City, Utah, will examine the technical challenges and opportunities related to PV module and systems modeling. The workshop this year will have a single track and will cover topics from solar resource assessment, module characterization, PV performance modeling, advanced performance monitoring and fault detection.
Currently Accepting Abstracts (Due August 1, 2021)
We are soliciting presentation proposals from the community. If you have modeling approaches, new data, or other interesting results to share please consider submitting a short abstract in order to present at the workshop. The following is a list of possible sessions. Final sessions will depend on topics submitted.
- Solar resource assessment updates (led by GroundWork)
- Module performance characterization (updates from test labs, IEs,…) (led by CFV)
- PV performance model updates including open-source (updates from model developers)
- PV performance model and submodel validation studies
- Advances in monitoring technology and analysis (fault detection, classification, predictive O&M)
- Bifacial modeling updates
- Smart tracking algorithms
Please send Abstracts that include title, author list, organization name, and a brief technical description of the contribution to Joshua Stein (email@example.com).
Program information, agenda, logistical information and the registration link will be forthcoming.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you live and in person in Salt Lake City this October!