Sandia National Laboratories, GroundWork and CFV Labs are pleased to announce that we will be holding a Virtual PVPMC Webinar on Solar Resource Assessment Wednesday, June 24th from 8-10AM PDT/ 12-2PM EDT.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- “A Status Update on the National Solar Radiation Data Base” Manajit Sengupta (NREL)
- “Using Multiple Satellite Models to Estimate the Long-Term Solar Resource” Peter Johnson, UL
- “Satellite Irradiance Model Accuracy Improvements Developed through Access to the Latest Input Source and Validation Using >20-years of Ground Data” Patrick Keelin (CleanPower Research)
- “Towards a Generalized, Fully-anisotropic Transposition Model” Martín Herrerías Azcué (University of Stuttgart, HLRS – NUM)
- “Intercomparison of Five Soiling Measurement Systems: Data Analysis and Results” Kenneth Morley (GroundWork)
Please consider joining us for these presentations and live Q&A sessions by registering HERE. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Don’t hesitate to contact Cameron Hunter at email@example.com with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you on June 24th!