The 2018 10th PV Performance Modeling and Monitoring Workshop and PV Systems Symposium will be held on May 1-3, 2018 at the Hotel Albuquerque in historic Old Town Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Co-sponsored by Sandia National Laboratories, CFV Solar Test Laboratory, and the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), this three-day workshop will examine the technical challenges and opportunities related to PV system measurement, modeling, monitoring, and their grid integration. Featured topical sessions and technical discussions will focus on:
- PV module performance measurements, practices, and standards
- Solar resource measurements, data and uncertainty
- Challenges and progress towards modeling new PV technologies (e.g., bifacial modules, embedded power electronics, new module designs, and more…)
- Updates from PV performance modeling application developers
- Advanced monitoring methods and strategies for efficient PV plant operations and maintenance
- Grid integration of PV in distribution and transmission systems
***TIME SENSITIVE*** If you are interested in presenting your work at this meeting, please send a brief abstract to Joshua Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15, 2018 to be considered. The technical program will be released shortly thereafter.
Registration, lodging information, and other details will be available soon.